Here are my results from the last Burn, Baby, BURN workout. I only kept track of the first set for Monday and today’s workout. FYI – Today’s results are on the second set of numbers.
1. SQUAT-CURL-PRESS (3 Minutes) – 40 | 52
2. TEETER-TOTTER LUNGES (1 minute per Leg) – 21/22 | 28/30
3. 3-PART SHOULDER SERIES (3 minutes total) – 29, these by far were the hardest part of the workout…I must have noodle arms. 29 again, these were killing me!!!
4. BENT-OVER ROWS (1 minute) – 33 | 38
5. EXTENDED PLANK (As long as you can) – 40 seconds, these were so much easier than regular planks! Love them!!! I got all the way up to 60 seconds!! So proud of this small accomplishment! 🙂
Overall I did better! It definitely helps doing the same workout 2-3 times a week. I look forward to seeing if I beat my personal score from earlier in the week.