Here are my results from the last Burn, Baby, BURN workout. I only kept track of the first set for Monday and today’s workout. FYI – Today’s results are on the second set of numbers.
1. SQUAT-CURL-PRESS (3 Minutes) – 40 | 52
2. TEETER-TOTTER LUNGES (1 minute per Leg) – 21/22 | 28/30
3. 3-PART SHOULDER SERIES (3 minutes total) – 29, these by far were the hardest part of the workout…I must have noodle arms. 29 again, these were killing me!!!
4. BENT-OVER ROWS (1 minute) – 33 | 38
5. EXTENDED PLANK (As long as you can) – 40 seconds, these were so much easier than regular planks! Love them!!! I got all the way up to 60 seconds!! So proud of this small accomplishment! 🙂
Overall I did better! It definitely helps doing the same workout 2-3 times a week. I look forward to seeing if I beat my personal score from earlier in the week.
Haven’t had a lot of time to posts so here is my summary of the past few days.
Tuesday – 35 minutes on the elliptical and 5 minutes of squats! Plus about 10-15 minutes of shoveling the snow in front of my house.
Wednesday – Burn, baby, BURN workout
Thursday – 1 hour of Zumba! I was so tired mid way through and I was totally thinking about dipping out early but pushed those negative thoughts out my head. I will say my knees were hurting after that class. Think I may need to stretch a little more!
Friday – Burn, baby, burn workout! So glad this is the last time for this, ugh!!!
Tomorrow my goal is to try and get a quick run in. We will see if this actually happens!
After a week off I must say I did pretty well!!
It was hard for me to keep count of my reps, I will try better next time.
So the numbers below maybe off….by a little.
1. SQUAT-CURL-PRESS (3 Minutes) – 40
2. TEETER-TOTTER LUNGES (1 minute per Leg) – 21/22
3. 3-PART SHOULDER SERIES (3 minutes total) – 29, these by far were the hardest part of the workout…I must have noodle arms.
4. BENT-OVER ROWS (1 minute) – 33
5. EXTENDED PLANK (As long as you can) – 40 seconds, these were so much easier than regular planks! Love them!!!
As always looking forward to my cardio workout tomorrow! Time to sweat some of this fat off!!!
So starting tomorrow C and I are back on it like we never left!!! We just finished up our masters degree program and need a few days off just to relax and unwind! So we took Week 4 off. We will be starting back at week 4 tomorrow and I’m looking forward to it. Hoping we won’t be paying too much just for taking the week off. I want to get a jump start on my fitness routine before the new year crowd hits the gym. A little goes a long way. So my goal for the rest of the month is just to try and get my workout in for the day, no matter how long it is.
Man was it hard to stay on track with the holiday!! Here are the workouts for week 4 (days 22 – 28), let’s get back into it!
Day 28 – resttt!
Well I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get in a workout yesterday, so I am going to double up on day 18 (hopefully). Right now I am going to do day 17s body builders. Day 15 stats on the left, today’s on the right
- squat swing – 60 || 64
- push up t stands – 22 (on knee) || 9 on toes, 14 on knees
- lunge knee ups – Right 22, Left 22 || R 24, L 22
- mountain climbers – 37 || 39
- bicep curls – Full 21, Lower 25, Up 25 || F 30, L 33, U 33
- steps ups – Left down 23, Right down 22 || L 22, R 20 (ouch!!)
- straight leg squat – 11 || 14 (dead at this point, thank god we lay down on the next exercise)
- hundreds – 106 || 138
Wednesday (when I shouldve done day 17) was also my weigh in day – although I dont trust my ancient scale, I came in at 155! (ill be sure to gain it back this weekend)
Today’s workout was tough but much easier than Day 15! My body was still a little sore but I got through it. I’m gonna try my best to get in my cardio tomorrow. With it being thanksgiving and all I really need to workout before the festivities begin!